Solutions Consultant | UK
Solve is a New York-based financial technology firm and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our team and manage a broad range of customer requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience in fixed Income and Saas product space and have a deep understanding of customer requirements and defining solutions.
Solve’s sales team consists of sales and client service professionals and is led by our CRO. The team generates new business and maintains relationships with our client base. This is an exciting opportunity where the candidate will be part of a fast-paced rewarding environment and have a direct impact on Solve’s client relationships and product enhancements.
- Responding to requests for assistance in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting a broad range of technical issues
- Reading technical discussions and presentations in a presale setting
- Preparing clear and well-defined technical documentation
- Working closely with product and development teams to drive integration and onboarding
- Developing a full understanding of oil company products
- installation migration and upgrade of the company products sometimes in an accelerated time schedule
- creating and reviewing knowledge base documentation an FAQ based on proactive problem solving
- Managing resolution of technical and non-technical issues for clients
- Contributing to the product by being present in technical circles and driving market outreach through leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Client Services or Relationship Management
- Prior experience working with client requirements
- Strong knowledge of the fintech industry particularly in the fixed income space
- Hands-on experience in applications and integrations
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to create successful partnerships