Software Engineer (Web Developer)| US and Dominican Republic
Solve is a New York-based financial technology firm and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to scale up front-end capabilities. The successful candidate will help with the development of the rich visual components of our platform, SolveQuotes. Our team is nimble, and we value team players that can wear many hats. This role will require cross-functional work. The ideal developer should be outgoing and maintain an ability to stay on target with multiple, simultaneous tasks.
Solve’s technology team consists of back and front-end developers, QA engineers and is led by our CTO. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment and directly impact Solve’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Enhance and support Solve’s Web Front-end in ASP.NET, MVC/C#/Typescript
- Strong focus on front-end programming languages
- Work on the US, EST hours
- Work closely with Development, Data Analyst, and Sales teams, straddling multiple tasks
- Troubleshoot issues and fix bugs
- Interact with clients occasionally
- Technical planning with developers on projects
- Be open to new technologies and creative solutions
- Active developer with 3+ years of web development experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- SQL Server
- Web API
- Prior experience working at financial services or financial technology firms