Parser | Solve Advisors Inc.
Solve Advisors is a New York-based financial technology firm and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple fixed income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
Solve’s technology team consists of back-end and front-end developers, QA engineers, system administrators, and is led by our CTO. We are looking to add a developer to our parsing development team. Our team is nimble, and we value team players. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment and directly impact Solve’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Maintain and enhance the parser application
- Optimize/Identify key areas for improvement within existing processes
- Work closely with Development, Data Analyst, and Sales teams, straddling multiple tasks
- Fix bugs
- Interact with clients occasionally
- Technical planning with developers on projects
- Be open to new technologies and creative solutions
- Experience developing applications using C#, .NET Framework 4.7.2+, .NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET Web API, Multi-threading, LINQ, Regular Expressions
- Strong natural language processing and pattern matching skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services