Software Developer (Full-Stack) | Dominican Republic
Solve is a New York-based financial technology firm with offices in five countries. We are a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer. The successful candidate will span multiple environments, teams, technologies, and stakeholders. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be an integral part of both development and operations.
This role would require cross-functional work and frequent interaction with management. Solve’s technology team consists of back and front-end developers, QA engineers and is led by our CTO. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a creative, rewarding environment and have a direct impact on Solve’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Development/coding / debugging of the multiple company modules as needed
- Work on enhancements and innovations on the company platform as may be required by the management of the Company from time to time
- Assist other developers with any technical and procedural challenges
- Work closely with the Solution architects to make sure the software development process is being followed
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to share information and communicate on status and client requirements including offshore clients and other companies in the group
- To carry out and implement such other duties in relation to above as may be required by the management from time to time
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on technologies such as MVC .NET, C#, React JS, HTML, CSS
- Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Has led content teams to develop and implement content calendars
- Prior experience working at financial services or financial technology firms