Sales Director | Singapore
Solve is a New York-headquartered FinTech firm with offices in New York, India, UK, and the Dominican Republic. We are a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Director to source, build relationships, and close deals as an individual contributor with financial and investment professionals. Additionally, the right candidate would be tasked with establishing Solve Advisors entity in Singapore with the support of our Finance Team. The candidate should be energetic, outgoing, and highly motivated to generate new business opportunities, build and manage their pipeline, and close deals. The ideal candidate will have experience in Fixed Income, SaaS sales and business development, and/or FinTech, preferably working with market data.
Solve’s sales team consists of sales and client service individuals and is led by our CRO. The team generates new business as well as maintains relationships with our client base looking for additional upsell opportunities with client services.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of experience in a sales or business development role within the Financial Markets (preferably Fixed Income)
- SaaS sales experience
- Strong pipeline and CRM management
- Proven track record of building a pipeline and converting leads into new business and meeting sales targets
- Deep understanding of industry and business areas that utilize and consume real-time financial/pricing data
- Ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and identify/understand how our product and data can be utilized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong client relationships and a well-developed network
- High motivation and drive to learn, grow and build a successful business
- Ability to multi-task with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with a Data Vendor
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and constant communication with prospects and new clients
- Aggressive prospecting, networking, and handling of incoming/outgoing sales calls
- Learn our product, SolveQuotes, and understand how it fits within the industry and where clients benefit from the value proposition
- Conduct client meetings and manage virtual/in-person presentations and demos
- Collaborate with our Dev and Data Analyst teams on client feedback and product development
- Occasional client entertainment
- Possible travel for conferences and roadshows