Effective date: June 26, 2019
At Solve we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy outlines our data collection, processing and usage practices. It also describes your ability to manage access and correction of your personal information.
We use your data to provide and improve SolveQuotes. By using SolveQuotes through any means, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We will review this policy regularly, and we may update it from time to time.
When You Visit our Websites
When you visit the Website located at www.solveadvisors.com, you are free to view the Website without providing any Personal information. In order to request a free trial through www.solveadvisors.com, or to create a login to SolveQuotes using the Website located at https://solvequotes.com/, you will be required to provide certain Personal information about yourself. Each time you visit the Website at https://solvequotes.com/ and login, we request that you provide Personal information about yourself, and we may collect navigational Information on our Websites.
Websites – Websites includes the websites operated by Solve that are accessed at www.solveadvisors.com, https://solvequotes.com/ and also accessed through our applications or our on-premises SolveQuotes solution.
Personal information – Personal information means data about a Data Subject.
Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Websites or from the Websites’ infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies – Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller – Data Controller means the person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers) – Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User) – Data Subject is any identified or identifiable individual who is using our Websites and is the subject of Personal information.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Websites, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Company Name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Websites are accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Websites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Websites.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Websites.
Third party cookies
Use of Data
Solve uses or may use the collected data for various purposes:
- To send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- To promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- To respond to support requests as well as send you information regarding service upgrades, improvements or issues regarding the use of our website.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Websites. • To monitor the usage of our Websites.
- To inform you of upgrades or changes to the Websites.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal information to any third party.
Use of Navigational Information
We may use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Websites.
Security of your Personal Information
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail to
Solve Advisors Inc.
265 Sunrise HWY, Suite 22
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their accounts with us.
Social Media Features
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Solve may process your Personal information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law.
Solve will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal information, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Solve may disclose your Personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Solve
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Websites
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Websites or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Solve aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal information.
If you wish to be informed what Personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Solve relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You already have the information
- Providing you with the information would prove impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort
- We are under an EU or EU member state law obligation to obtain or disclose the information which provides appropriate measures to protect your legitimate interests
- We are obliged to keep the information confidential as a result of an obligation of professional secrecy regulated by EU or EU member state law
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Websites (“Service Providers”), to manage the Websites on our behalf, to perform Support-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Websites are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Websites.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Websites. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Our Websites do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.