Junior Marketing Associate | Pune, India
Solve is a New York-based financial technology firm and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Associate. The Junior Marketing Associate is responsible for assisting in managing different operations in our Marketing Team. This is done through the understatement of the Solve Advisors and Advantage Data products, the assistance of lead sourcing prospects, evaluation of competitors, and the update of the CRM.
Solve’s Sales Team consists of Business Development, Client Services, and Marketing Professionals led by our CRO. The team collaborates to deliver products and client support, this is a fantastic opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment
- Help maintain our customer and prospect database through managing, cleansing and reporting on data and information
- Take on special projects for the marketing and sales teams to help drive revenue
- Develop an understanding of the Solve Advisors and Advantage Data products and ideal prospects/clients
- Assist in lead sourcing prospects through marketing campaigns
- Research and evaluate competitors
- Help organize and maintain the internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in Marketing or Finance or similar major (Junior – Senior)
- Be familiar with marketing software and social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Demonstrated communication and creative skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as how to navigate through LinkedIn