Front End Developer | Dominican Republic
Solve is a New York-based financial technology firm and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for an experienced WPF Developer to scale up front end capabilities. The successful candidate will help with the development of the rich visual components of our platform SolveQuotes. Our team is nimble, and we value team players that are able to wear many hats. This role would require cross-functional work. The ideal Developer should be outgoing and also maintain an ability to stay on target with multiple, simultaneous tasks.
Solve’s technology team consists of back and front-end developers, QA engineers and is led by our CTO. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment and have a direct impact on Solve’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Strong focus on frontend programming languages
- Work on US, EST hours
- Work closely with Development, Data Analyst, and Sales teams, straddling multiple tasks
- Fix bugs
- Interact with clients occasionally
- Technical planning with developers on projects
- Be open to new technologies and creative solutions
- Active developer with 2 years of WPF experince
- Proficiency with MVVM, XAML, Prism, MVVM Light/Galasoft or ability to adapt from Xamarin, UWP, Infragistics library/controls, Telerik library/controls, Extended WPF Tool kit
- Experince designing, styling or templating controls is a plus
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment Desktop development
- Expression Blend Experience
- Prior experience working at financial services or financial technology firms
- AWS and Postgres