Director of Marketing | New York, US
Solve is a New York-based financial technology firm and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for an experienced marketing expert with experience in the Fixed Income market. The successful candidate will have experience analyzing and reporting on financial markets, either as a journalist, analyst, or marketing leader. This role includes content planning, writing, editing and designing, and promotion. The successful candidate will additionally help the marketing team develop personas and value propositions that will inform the content plan. Our team is nimble, and we value team players that are able to wear many hats. This role reports to our SVP of Marketing and Sales Enablement and would require cross-functionally working with all teams and frequent collaboration with executives. The ideal candidate should be outgoing and also maintain an ability to stay on target with multiple, simultaneous tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the candidate to join a creative, rewarding environment and have a direct impact on the marketing and branding of Solve’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Lead Solve Advisor’s Public Relations, working to get placements in Tier 1 publications and news sources in the financial markets
- Generate awareness of the Solve Advisors brand in the fixed income market and among Solve Advisor’s customers
- Lead analysis of fixed income pricing data to develop compelling stories that will provide value to Solve Advisor’s customers
- Lead production of commentary and insight through multi-media strategy
- Work with business development on enablement materials and messaging
- Experience in analyzing and creating commentary on fixed income
- Has a network of experts in capital markets to collaborate with and engage on commentary
- Has led content teams to develop and implement content calendars