Business Development Representative | US
Solve is a New York-based financial technology firm and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), Convertible Bonds, CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Rep. The Business Development Rep is responsible for generating Prospecting Pipeline for the sales team. This is done through outbound outreach into the market through targeted campaigns across phone calls, emails, social media, and other outreach channels. The BDR will work with Sales to develop target accounts and ensure activity and result outcomes are achieved.
Solve’s Sales Team consists of Business Development, Client Services, and Marketing Professionals led by our CRO. The team collaborates to deliver products and client support, This is a fantastic opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment.
- Outbound prospecting making 60+ calls and 100+ emails a day
- Manage leads and contacts in CRM platform
- Work with activity dashboards and sales engagement platforms
- Work with direct sales team to develop target lists and strategies
- A Bachelor’s degree Finance, Accounting, Investing
- 2+ years in Fixed Income markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working at financial services or financial technology firms