Backend Software Developer – (C# ) | US/Dominican Republic
Solve is a New York-based financial technology firm with offices in five countries. Solve is a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to scale up our backend capabilities. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical features and fixes to our product suite. Additionally, there is an analytical component to the role including, developing data models, data requests, managing tickets. Our team is nimble, and we value team-players that are able to wear many hats. This role would require cross functional work. The ideal Software Developer should be outgoing and also maintain an ability to stay on target with multiple, simultaneous tasks.
Solve’s technology team consists of back and front-end developers, QA engineers and is led by our CTO. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment and have a direct impact on Solve’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Strong focus on backend programming languages
- Development of server-side logic, definition, and some maintenance of database
- Develop data models, data requests, managing tickets
- Optimize/Identify key areas for improvement within existing processes
- Work closely with Development, Data Analyst, and Sales teams, straddling multiple tasks
- Fix bugs
- Interact with clients occasionally
- Technical planning with developers on projects
- Be open to new technologies and creative solutions
- Strong proficiency in backend, C#, .Net, MS SQL Server
- ETL for large data sets
- Desktop development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience
- Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- ASP.Net, MVC, Web API
- Regular Expressions / Pattern Matching / Machine Learning
- Prior experience working at financial services or financial technology firms